Fall is finally here, so that means its time for…. drumroll please…. FALL FAVES!
1. The first thing on my list is the perfect bag for fall. No, sadly I do not own it, although I would LOVE to. This is the epitome of the perfect nuetral handbag, spot on for fall. (Marc by Marc Jacobs Hail To The Queen Elizabeth Tote)
2. A stunning black goblet by Michael Aram, adds sophistication to your table setting. Glam Goth. Perfect for your holiday table. (MADHOUSE by Michael Aram Tritan Melon Goblet)
3. A lifesaver for cold weather hair. This baby makes it shine bright like a diamond. (Bumble And bumble Let It Shine Shampoo)
4. HOT COCOA…. theres nothing more cozy than sipping hot cocoa in a giant mug while catching up on your favorite novel.
5. My New Burberry Coat! Modeled after their famous classic trench, this coat is made of merino wool and cashmere blend. Mmmmmmm….. (Burberry London Mid-length wool and cashmere-blend trench coat)
6.Kate Moss for Rimmel London is the best drugstore lipstick. Its only like $4 a pop and the texture is just amazing…. and it smells like berries!
7. Hunter Boots. Another classic, great for those moody weather days. Now they’ve stepped it up a notch with a colab with Rag and Bone. (HUNTER Rag & Bone Tall Army Green Tall rubber boots)
8. Candles! The Joe Malone ones are pricey ut sooo worth it. It creats such a warm ambiance. I always like to light them about a half hour before I go to bed to create a cozy atmosphere. (Jo Malone London Peony & Blush Suede Scented Candle)
9. The bare necessities. Thats what this product is. The perfect little multitasker. This product goes where I go. Its eyeshadow, contour powder, highlighter and eyebrow filler all in one. A must have for any woman! (Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette)
10. This little gem is a real throwback piece. The retro stylings of Mr. Jonathan Adler is shown in this porcelain smart phone dock. (Jonathan Adler Smart Phone Dock)
11. I just bought this product about a week ago, and I cant get enough of it! This waterproof concealer stick has an amazing consistancy and staying power. And it conatains vitamins that fight blemishes. I’m obsessed. (Tarte Smooth Operator Amazonian Clay Waterproof Concealer)
12. This one has been my favorite for over three years, it was a gift and I’m finally on to a refill. It has a relly cool sporty scent, but its not overpowering. (Burberry Sport Womans Eau de Toilette Spray)
13. Anthropologie haedbands, I just bought 4. What can I say? They can do no wrong!
So there you have it, my fall favorites…. What are some of yours?